You can track exported batches in Batch History at the bottom of the Approval Pipeline. Once a batch is downloaded by a recipient, a little check mark will appear next to that recipient's email address.
Articles in this section
- Can I separate specific documents from Startwork packets and export them from TiM?
- Is Startwork automatically sent to the Payroll Company, or do I have to send it?
- Can I download blank PDFs of my Project's Startwork packets?
- What is a Pickup Code?
- Can I track if exported Startwork has been received and downloaded?
- Who can I export Startwork to?
- How does TiM know what pages to export?