- The type of Standard Packet being matched to the employee has not been built or published.
- The Employee Invite contains the wrong information and therefore the employee was not matched to an existing Standard Packet.
Once the employee's employment details are edited, or the new type of Standard Packet is published, you do not need to take any further action -- TiM will automatically match the employee to the packet and send out a notification to the employee to let them know their startwork is ready for them to complete and submit.
- Go to Startwork Templates.
- Make sure the applicable type of packet is built and published. You will know a packet is published because it says "Published" in black bold text.
Make sure the correct information is selected on the Employee Invite:
- If the employee is Non-Union, make sure "Non-Union" is selected.
- If the employee is Union, make sure you enter the union in the space provided.
- If the employee is a Loan-Out, make sure "Will be paid as Loan-out for this production" has been selected.
If you have further questions, please contact: email@example.com