Company Admins can be anyone who will need to access or manage multiple projects within one TiM Company Account.
Company Admins can:
- Create productions
- Access any production within the Company Account.
- Create and edit Company forms and packets.
- Edit Company Account general and billing information.
NOTE: The only difference between Company Admins and Master Company Admins is that a Master Company Admin cannot be deleted from a company. This ensures that there is always an Admin associated with a Company, so the Company is never cut off from TiM.
Company Admins do not need to be invited to each project. They will automatically have access to every project housed under the Company Account. You may not see the name of Company Admins on a project Crew List because their names only appear once they click into a project. Not every Company Admin will be managing every project within a Company, so we do this to avoid listing superfluous Admins under a project.
How to Invite Company Admins to your Company:
- Go to your Company Account dashboard by selecting “Company Account” at the top of the screen.
- If you control more than one Company, select the Company where you'd like to invite new Admins.
- Click "Company Admins". This will take you to the Company Admins screen.
- Click "Add New Company Admin". An invite window will pop up.
- Enter the information for the new Company Admin.
- Click "Send Company Admin Invite".
- The new Company Admin will receive an email that includes a hyperlink to hellotim.com, where they can either login with an existing TiM account, or sign up with TiM.
If you have any further questions, please email: email@example.com