Company Admins can be anyone who will need to access or manage multiple Projects within one TiM Company Account.
Company Admins can:
- Create Productions
- Access any Production within the Company Account.
- Create and edit Company forms and packets.
- Edit Company Account general and billing information.
Company Admins have full Permissions for each Project by default. You can edit their Permissions per Project.
NOTE: The only difference between Company Admins and Master Company Admins is that a Master Company Admin cannot be deleted from a Company. This ensures that there is always an Admin associated with a Company, so the Company is never cut off from TiM.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to switch Master Company Admins.
Company Admins do not need to be Invited to each Project. They will automatically have access to every Project housed under a Company Account. You may not see the name of Company Admins on a Project Crew List because their names only appear once they click into a Project. Not every Company Admin will be managing every Project within a Company, so we do this to avoid listing superfluous Admins on a Project's Crew List.
How to Invite Company Admins to your Company:
- Go to your Company Account dashboard by selecting “Company Account” at the top of the screen.
- If you control more than one Company, select the Company where you'd like to invite new Admins.
- Click "Company Admins". This will take you to Company Admins.
- Click "Add New Company Admin". An Invite window will pop up.
- Enter the information for the new Company Admin.
- Click "Send Company Admin Invite".
- The new Company Admin will receive an email that includes a hyperlink to hellotim.com, where they can either Login with an existing TiM Account, or Sign Up with TiM.