- The invite was sent to spam -- Check your spam folder.
- The invite was sent to a misspelled email address -- Ask your production contact to make sure the email address was spelled correctly.
- The invite was sent to an email address that is not connected to your TiM account -- People often have several email addresses. Make sure the invite was sent to the email address you use as your TiM login, or an email address saved under your Alternate Email Addresses.
- If the invite was sent to the wrong email address, production must delete and re-send the invite to the correct email address.
- If the invite was sent to the correct email address, and you still have not received it, your spam may be blocking it. Go to hellotim.com and sign up using the address the invite was sent to - the invite will be waiting for you there.
NOTE: TiM suggests using one email address that will travel with you from production to production as your login, and adding any work-related emails (or emails that my not be used forever) to yourAlternate Email Addresses.
Alternate Email Addresses funnel any TiM-related messages to your TiM account so all messages are received in one place.
If you have any further questions, email email@example.com