We recommend signing up with TiM using an email address that you will always have access to.
We do not recommend signing up with TiM using an email address that is production-provided,* because if you move on to work with a different company, you might lose access to that email inbox, and you won't be able to receive TiM messages containing password reset links, for example.
*You can add production-provided email addresses as Alternate Email Addresses once your TiM Account is created.
I already created a TiM Account with a production-provided email that I no longer have access to. What do I do?
No worries! You can just update your Account Settings to change your login email. See steps below.
NOTE: Please Do not create another TiM Account. It is best practice in TiM for each user to have one TiM Account, so all of their Startwork records and Projects can be accessed from one place. If you need help, please contact TiM Support -- we can assist to resolve this in just a few minutes!
- Go to hellotim.com and login using your current login (your production-provided email).
- If you've forgotten your password and you no longer have access to your production-provided email inbox, please call or text TiM Support to assist with resetting your password: (202)TIM-CHAT (202-846-2428) -- this will take just a couple minutes!
- Once logged in, click the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- NOTE: If you are using a mobile device, you will see three lines (AKA a 'hamburger') in the upper right of your screen instead of the gear icon.
- Select "Account Settings."
- Update your Primary Email Address to an email address that you will always have access to.
- Add your production-provided email(s) under "Alternate Email Addresses."
- Click "Save Changes."