Viewing Permissions are set page by page, and cannot be set for multiple pages at once or for entire forms. If you want an entire form to have a Viewing Permission, make sure you assign that Permission to all pages within that form.
NOTE: It is best practice to set Viewing Permissions when you are building forms and packets at the Company level, so they are already set for use at the Project level.
How to set Page Viewing Permissions:
- Select the page in your packet that you want to show to or hide from certain employees.
- Click "Expand to assign special Viewing Permissions to (show or hide) specific pages in this packet to specific types of employees". A dropdown will appear and show all the types of Viewing Permissions available.
- Scroll down to a Viewing Permission to set for the selected page.
- From the toggle menu under that Viewing Permission, select if you would like to "Only share this page with..." or "Hide this page from..."
- Select or enter the types of employees you would like to show this page to or hide this page from.
NOTE: As permissions are set, little colored triangles will appear under the pages in the Build area. The names of the permissions will also appear in the Fields/Markups area for the selected page.
- Click "Save".
If you have any further questions, please email: email@example.com