For instructions on how to initiate a Job Change, see: How to initiate a Job Change (employment details are changing) using a Default Job Change packet
How to build a Default Job Change Packet:
You can create a Default Job Change Packet at the Project level, but we recommend you create a Default Job Change Packet at the Company level and insert it at the project level. This will save you from having to rebuild this packet every time you setup a new project!
- Go to your Company Library, click the tab "Standard Company Packets".
- Click "Create" next to the "Default Job Change Packet" (see screenshot above).
- In the Template Builder, click "Select a category".
- Once you select a category, a second dropdown menu will appear to the right of the first. From this dropdown, select the forms you would like to include in this Job Change Packet (reach out to your payroll company and confirm what forms they need to process a Job Change).
- Click "Insert". The document thumbnails will populate in the Builder area.
- Make sure all fields and signatures are applied throughout the packet correctly.
NOTE: If you are not a Media Services client, make sure any union-related fields on your startform are marked as not required, so if a Non-Union employee is matched to this packet, the employee is not forced to enter any union information.
- Click “Save and Exit” when you're done building/testing this packet. This will bring you back to Startwork Templates.
- Click "Publish" to make this packet available to be matched to employees.
NOTE: If you are a Media Services client, you can select the category "Payroll Forms" and from the second drop down, select "Media Services | Job Change Packet (Startform & WTPA Notices)".
If you have further questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org