A person with Approve Startwork as: Startwork Gatekeeper Permissions can correct submitted Startwork from the Approval Pipeline, as long as the packet has not yet been Fully Approved* (ie: received all necessary approvals in your workflow). You can check an employee's Startwork status from Crew Management.
The following articles provide step-by-step instructions on how to correct Startwork for the following situations:
- Correcting Startwork that is past Gatekeeper Review
- Employee's record is pending I-9 verification, but Employment Details need to be edited or the type of packet needs to be changed
- Employment Details need to be edited (I-9 is already verified)
- Employee should have received a different Standard Packet (I-9 is already verified)
- Employee submitted a Special Packet but needs a Standard Packet instead (I-9 is already verified)
- Employee submitted a Standard Packet but needs a Special Packet instead (I-9 is already verified)
For info regarding how to correct a Form I-9, see: Correcting Form I-9
* If the packet has been Fully Approved, you can initiate a Job Change for the employee so the correct information can be recorded.