If you're reading this, you probably recently attended one of our online screenshare demos! Thanks for attending!
The next step is to Create your TiM Company Account. A TiM Company Account is what you'll use to manage Startwork across multiple Projects from one dashboard.
NOTE: You must have a TiM User Account for yourself first, before you can create a Company Account (see Step 1, below).
Step 1. Log in, or sign up to create your own TiM User Account, then click "Create a Company Account!".
NOTE: TiM is a user-based system. Your TiM User Account is specific to you; all the information contained within your User Account should be your own. It is never necessary to use your information to create a TiM User Account for another person or Company, and you should never use the information of another person or Company to create a User Account for yourself.
If you do not already have a TiM User Account, Sign Up with TiM:
- Go to hellotim.com and click "Sign up".
- You will be prompted to complete a User Profile.
NOTE: You should enter your own information, not the information of the Company. You'll enter Company Information later.
- Click "Save." This will take you to your TiM Account dashboard.
- Click "Create a Company Account!." This will take you to the "Create a Company Account" screen.
- Enter your Company's information.
- Click "Continue."
- Go to step 2.
If you already have a TiM User Account:
- Login to your own TiM Account.
NOTE: Do not create a new User Account with Company or production-related information. You need to log in as a User first, before you create a Company Account.
- Click "Company Account" at the top of the screen. A drop down menu will appear.
- Click "+ Create Company Account." This will take you to an information screen.
- Click "Continue."
- Go to step 2.
Step 2. Complete your Company Info.
- Enter the information for your Company (this can be edited at any time).
Your Company's contact information can be, and will most likely be, different than the email and phone number you used to log in to or sign up with TiM.
The information entered on this screen should be the Company’s contact information. This will be the default contact information when creating new Projects, and will be used as reference for employees you hire. That said, the information used can be adjusted on a Project-by-Project basis.
- Click "Create Company Account". This will take you to the Company Invite Code screen.
Step 3. Verify and Activate your Company Account.
- After your TiM demo, you were sent a TiM Company Account Invite via email from email@example.com, which contained an Activation Code.
- If you did not receive this email yet, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up, or, please stand by - a TiM representative was notified of your Company Account creation and will contact you shortly.
- Once you receive the email, enter the code and click "Verify Code." This will activate your Company Account!
Step 4. Enter your Company's Payroll Processor Information (Media Services clients only).
Once your Company Account is activated, TiM highly recommends you enter your Media Services Payroll information within "Company Info," so that it can be automatically pre-populated into Production Info for each new Project you create.
- From your Company Dashboard, click "Company Information." This will take you to Company Information.
NOTE: Your Company's Info and Address will already be populated from when you created the Company Account (see Step 2, above).
- Towards the bottom of the screen, under "Payroll Company/Employer of Record", select from the drop down the Payroll Company/EOR Name that will appear on your Non-Union Startwork.
- Then, select the Payroll Company/EOR Name that will appear on your Union Startwork.
- If your show is Non-Union only, select the checkbox next to "N/A".
- Enter the email addresses for both of your Payroll Coordinators. Every Media Services client is assigned two Payroll Coordinators.
NOTE: If you do not know your Payroll Company/Employer of Record Name(s) or your Payroll Coordinator contact information, contact your Media Services Sales Rep or you can email email@example.com.
- To complete "Payroll Company Address", you can click either "Insert Media Services NY Address" or "Insert Media Services CA Address", or enter the Media Services address manually.
- Click "Save Changes".