Before an employee submits their Startwork in TiM, they are shown an outline of their Employment Details as defined in their Invite (see image below). The employee is not able to edit any of their own details.
There is a message displayed at the top of the Accept Employment Details screen that encourages an employee to contact production if they think their details need to be adjusted, and discourages the employee to move forward with submission if they have any questions regarding their terms. The name and email address of the person who originally invited the employee to the Project is listed in that message (see image below).
NOTE: An employee does not need to, or have the option to, "reject" Startwork. Instead, employees who would like their terms to be updated must contact production.
If an employee requests that their terms be revised and has not submitted their Startwork yet, someone with "Invite/Manage" Permissions can edit their Employment Details from Crew Management:
- From Crew Management, select "edit"* next to the name of the employee. This will show you the employee's Employment Details.
- Make necessary changes to the Employment Details.
- Click "Save & Update Employment Details."
- The employee will receive an email notification that their Employment Details have been revised.
- The employee can then go to hellotim.com and login to be directed to submit their revised Startwork.
*NOTE: If the word "edit" is grayed out, that means the employee has already submitted their Startwork. See: An employee submitted Startwork, but it's wrong. How do I correct it?