If someone is already connected to a Project via a No Startwork Invite, you do not need to send another Employee Invite. Instead, just select "Send Startwork" from Crew Management.
Currently in TiM, a user cannot send Startwork to themselves, so a colleague with the "Invite/Manage" Permission will need to complete the steps below on behalf of the employee.
How to send Startwork to someone who was previously sent a No Startwork Invite or is listed as a Company Admin:
- Go to Crew Management.
- To the right of the person's name, select "Send Startwork" (see image below).
- Enter the employee's Employment Details.
- Click "Save & Update Employment Details."
- A pop up window will appear; If you'd like you can enter a note to the employee.
- Click "Send Updated Invite."
The employee will receive an email notification letting them know that Startwork is standing by for them to complete.