"Full Time" is the default selection on the TiM Templates for some start forms. That's the way we host the Templates in our system, though any Admin or anyone with "Edit Startwork Templates" Permission has the ability to to change this selection in the Builder in TiM (just move the "X" Markup to your preferred selection - see instructions below).
We do this because most companies would otherwise forget to mark off the ACA status for employees.
For more information about ACA statuses, see: ACA Status 101
How to change the ACA selection on your Startwork Templates:
If you want to edit your Startwork Templates to reflect a different ACA status, and depending on how widely you want that change to go into affect, be sure you do so within your Company Library and the Startwork Templates for each Project (see instructions below).
If you choose to remove the “X” entirely, Gatekeepers can use the “Add Text” tool at the Review step to mark the applicable checkbox for each employee before sending the Startwork to payroll -- just be sure to communicate this extra step to your team, so Startwork isn't submitted sans ACA selection.
NOTE: Any changes made will be reflected on Startwork submitted going forward (changes to Startwork Templates are not applied retroactively).
- Go to Company Library / Startwork Templates.
- Select "Standard Packets."
- Select "Edit" or "Create New Version." This will open the Builder.
- Select the thumbnail for your start form.
- Under "Affordable Care Act Employment Basis," click and drag the "X" markup and yellow check box to switch the selection to your preferred status.
- Alternatively, you can make the selection required for employees to choose by deleting the "X" markup plus the three yellow boxes, and replacing them with four "Multi-check boxes" (ie: "Multi-check boxes, 1 required of ").
- Click "Save and Exit."
- Click the orange "Publish" button (within Company Library, to make the revised packet available for use at the Project level) / the orange "Distribute" button (within Startwork Templates, to make the revised packet available to be auto-matched to employees going forward)
- Repeat for all packet types (including your Standard Job Change Packet!).
Article is closed for comments.