The Rate Guide allows you to set up default Employment Details for specific Job Descriptions. Employment Details saved within the Rate Guide will automatically populate within the Employee Invite once a Department and Job Description are selected.
How to use the Rate Guide in TiM:
- To open the Company-level Rate Guide:
- From your Company dashboard, select "Company Settings."
- Select "Company Rate Guide."
- To open the Project-level Rate Guide:
- From your Project dashboard, select "Rate Guide."
Within the Rate Guide, you can enter and save the Union type, Rate, Guarantee, Hire Type, Exemption status, and whether the employee is Above Scale.
You can also enter custom Job Descriptions within the "type custom position" fields, that will appear as options within the Invite.
- If you fill up the three available Custom Position entry fields and want to add more, click "Save Changes" at the top of the screen, and then three more Custom Position fields will open up.
- You can add as many Custom Positions as you need.
If you've completed your Company-level Rate Guide, at the Project level, you can click "Copy Rates from Default Company Rate Guide" to apply those settings within each Project.
Pro Tip: Click "Save Changes" periodically when working in the Rate Guide. Your work will not automatically save!