If you're logged in to TiM and you don't see the Project you're looking for under "My Productions," try the following:
1. Confirm that the Invite was sent to the correct email address.
- Ask your Production Contact to confirm which email address your Invite was sent to. They can easily resend the Invite, to a different address if necessary.
2. Confirm that the Invite was sent to an email address connected to your TiM Account
- Make sure the Invite was sent to an email address saved within your Account Settings.
- If your Invite was sent to an email address not connected to your TiM Account, we recommend adding that email as an Alternate Email Address (to avoid this issue going forward!) and then asking production to resend your Invite.
- NOTE: For security purposes, Alternate Email Addresses do not retroactively connect pending Invites. If you've recently added a new email to your Account Settings, ask production to resend the Invite to connect the Project to the recently added email address.
3. If you're a Company Admin, access new Projects from your Company Account instead of "My Productions."
- Company Admins will only see Projects listed under "My Productions" after they've clicked into the Project for the first time.
- Select "Company Account" from the header bar, go to your Company dashboard, and click into the new Project from there.