Once the I-9 is verified, the system will convert it to a PDF. This PDF is viewable from the Approval Pipeline by clicking "View I-9" (you do not need to download an I-9 to be able to view it):
Articles in this section
- I just verified an employee's I-9. Why is their status "Startwork not submitted"?
- I'm building my packet, but there's no I-9. Why?
- I need my I-9 verified. How can I get this done in TiM?
- Who can verify I-9s?
- Can I send I-9s to Payroll?
- What happens to an I-9 once it is verified?
- I don't want to send this person an I-9. How can I do that?