TiM is a web-based system that allows production teams to securely manage Startwork distribution and collection.
TiM is beneficial for employees because TiM stores their personal information to their TiM Account, so an employee does not need to write / type their name, phone number, email address, etc. over and over again on each Startwork document. Instead, an employee's information flows from the Profile and onto the Startwork, to automatically appear everywhere it needs to go!
Therefore, if an employee wants their Agent, Manager, Assistant, or any third party to submit Startwork on their behalf, the third party representative should create a TiM User Account on behalf of their client, using the client’s personal information.
Agents / Managers / Assistants / third party representatives SHOULD NOT create a TiM Account reflecting their own information, or else the Agent's information will flow onto the Startwork instead of the employee's.
An Agent / Manager / Assistant / third party representative may maintain a TiM Account on behalf of their client, but it is imperative that the information within the Account reflects the information for the person they are representing.
Creating a TiM Account under the employee's information also allows the employee to access their own records at any time, without assistance from a third party.
How to create a TiM Account on behalf of your client:
Please note: TiM Support is here for you! If you have any questions, you can contact TiM Support directly, there is no need to go through production!
- Click here to navigate to TiM's Sign Up page.
- Enter your client's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Choose a password for your client (they can change this later via Forgot Password?).
- Click "Sign Up."
NOTE: If you receive a message that reads, "Phone Number in use" it means that a TiM Account has already been created with that Phone Number. In this case, do not create another TiM Account. Feel free to contact TiM Support for assistance, or ask your client to provide their TiM Login credentials.
- You will need to set up Multifactor Authentication for this Account. Select to set up the Okta Verify App as your verification method.
For detailed instructions, see: How to set up MFA via the Okta Verify app
For more information, see: How to Sign Up for TiM / Create a TiM Account
- After signing up and logging in, you will be prompted to complete a Profile for this TiM Account. The information in this Profile should reflect your client's information, not your own!
DO NOT enter the agency's phone number, mailing address, or email address within the Profile.
If your client wants their paychecks to be sent to the Agency, please ask production how to facilitate this. Typically the agency needs to provide a Check Authorization Form to production. You can submit that via TiM from "My Documents" after submitting your client's Startwork - click here for instructions.
- If your client has a Loan-Out company, at the bottom of the Profile select the checkbox next to " I have a Loan-Out company" and complete the fields provided (see image below).
If you client does not have a Loan-Out company, you can skip this step.
- After completing the Profile, you will be prompted to select or draw an Electronic Signature. You will see the option to either select a TiM-generated signature, or draw your own.
NOTE: Currently in TiM there is no option to upload a pre-drawn signature file.
- Once the Profile is completed, you will be directed through the submission process. For further guidance, please see: How to complete & submit Startwork in TIM (Start at Step 3)