A key function of TiM is that the system will pre-populate your Startwork so you don't need to write your name, address, phone number, etc. over and over again throughout the packet, like you would if you were submitting Startwork on paper.
When trying to submit your Startwork in TiM, if you are receiving an error or message such as:
- Page #: Select ONE of these checkboxes.
- Page #: Text Entry Field is required.
- Page #: Business Name is required.
It means that, although TiM pre-populated most of the information, there are a few missing items that need some manual entry.
To resolve, and successfully submit your Startwork:
- Notice that a page number is referenced in the error. Click/tap the thumbnail for the page number referenced in the error.
Pro Tip: Yellow thumbnails indicate that the page requires interaction. The blue outline indicates that the page is selected. When all requirements are met on a page, the page thumbnail will turn green.
- Scroll down and locate the required checkbox or field on the page (highlighted in red).
Pro Tip: Or you can simply click "Next" and TiM will take you to the next required field.
Once all required fields receive your answers, the "Next" button will change to "Submit Packet" and you will be able to submit your packet with no further error.
Contact TiM Support if you need further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.