Export Tags are used to indicate that a page or set of pages within a Template will need to be exported from TiM to allow you to export specific pages or sets of forms more swiftly.
For example, applying Export Tags assists with the following situations:
- You need to export all of the DGA contracts to the union for filing.
- Your Health and Safety officer needs to review all of the submitted Health and Safety questionnaires.
- The Studio needs to retain hard copies of all Deal Memos, NDAs, Talent Releases, and Conflict of Interest forms.
With paper packets, you would need to manually pull the specific pages out of each employee's start packet - a task that takes time and energy, with high probability that a page is missed!
With TiM's Export Tags, however, TiM pulls the pages you need in just a few clicks! All you need to do is indicate which page or set of pages will need to be exported within Startwork Templates, and then initiate the export from the Approval Pipeline!
You can add or revise Export Tags at any time.
How to apply or revise Export Tags:
NOTE: Only people with Edit: Startwork Templates Permission can add or revise Export Tags.
- Access your Templates (from your Company Library or Startwork Templates).
- Under the Template name, select "Edit Tags & Titles."* This will open the Builder.
- Select a page thumbnail (the thumbnail will outline in turquoise once selected).
Pro Tip: You can select multiple pages at once by holding down command + selecting each page thumbnail. You can select multiple consecutive pages at once by selecting the leftmost page thumbnail + hold down shift + select the rightmost page thumbnail.
- Under "Add Tags," select the checkbox for the Tag(s) you want to apply to the selected page(s). A colored dot will appear under the page thumbnail to confirm that the Export Tag has been applied.
Pro Tip: You can apply multiple Tags to a page, because there might be more than one stakeholder who needs to receive the same form!
- When finished, select "Save and Exit" at the top right.
*NOTE: Revisions to Export Tags do not automatically update on all previous versions of a Template. If you have multiple versions of a Template, select "show version history," then use "Edit Tags & Titles" to revise the Tags for each version of the Template.