- New to TiM? Here's TiM 101
- I have a personal email address and a work email address. What should I use to sign up for TiM?
- How to complete & submit Startwork in TiM
- How to upload and share supporting documents at any time
- How do I connect a new team member?
- Correcting Startwork after it's been submitted
- How to update Startwork Templates with the 2024 W-4
- What you need to know about the 2024 W-4 in TiM
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- Where can I find my timesheet / pay slip / pay stub records?
- Release Notes - February 2024
Click here if you just attended a TiM Intro Training!
If your company is working with TiM for the first time, the information in this category will help get you started.
Sign Up, Log In, & Account Settings Help
Instructions for creating and accessing your TiM Account and editing your Account Settings.
Creating a new Company or Project
Instructions & FAQ's on how to create & set up a new Company or Project
Submitting Startwork & Supporting Documents
Instructions & Pro Tips
Info regarding creating and editing Startwork Templates & how to build and share Special Packets.
Sending Invites & Reminders
Send new Startwork, connect new team members, remind someone to complete their Startwork
Understanding Permissions in TiM
Permissions determine what a person can see and access from their TiM Account for a particular Project.
Approving or Correcting Startwork
Startwork has been submitted. Now it's productions turn!
Exporting & Downloading
Securely Export Startwork to recipients, download full packets, and utilize TiM to generate spreadsheet reports.
Job Change help
An employee is working multiple rates. Employment Details need to be edited after Startwork is Fully Approved.
Form I-9 help
FAQs and How To's regarding this unique form in TiM
Big changes came to the W-4 on January 1, 2020. Here's all the info you need to submit this form in TiM!
Common questions we receive from administrators, managers, and crewmembers.
Thanks for your feedback! Click here to see the latest updates we've pushed.