- New to TiM? Here's TiM 101
- How to complete & submit Startwork in TIM
- How to upload and share supporting documents at any time
- How to complete a W-4 in TiM
- How and when to use Quick Approve
- Correcting Startwork after it's been submitted
- I skipped opting in to Direct Deposit because I didn't have my Bank info on hand, and now I'd like to opt in. How do I do this?
- Release Notes - June / July 2021
Click here if you just attended a TiM demo!
If your company is working with TiM for the first time, the information in this category will help get you started.
Sign Up, Login, & Account Settings
Instructions for accessing your TiM Account and editing your Account Settings.
Creating a new Company or Project
Instructions & FAQ's on how to create & set up a new Company or Project
Submitting Startwork & Supporting Documents
Instructions & Pro Tips
Big changes came to the W-4 on January 1, 2020. Here's all the info you need to submit this form in TiM!
Form I-9 help
FAQs and How To's regarding this unique form in TiM
Job Change help
An employee is working multiple rates. Employment Details need to be edited after Startwork is Fully Approved.
Approving or Correcting Startwork
Startwork has been submitted. Now it's productions turn!
Sending Invites & Reminders
Send new Startwork, connect new team members, remind someone to complete their Startwork
Understanding Permissions in TiM
Permissions determine what a person can see and access from their TiM Account for a particular Project.
Info regarding creating and editing Startwork Templates & how to build and share Special Packets.
Exporting & Downloading Startwork
You can securely Export Startwork documents to recipients. You can also download full packets to your local device!
Common questions we receive from administrators, managers, and crewmembers.
Thanks for your feedback! Click here to see the latest updates we've pushed.