New to TiM? Here's an overview to get you started!
Use the buttons along the blue header bar to navigate within your TiM Account.
My Profile will allow you to view or edit the personal information that appears on your Startwork. This includes your name, mailing address, emergency contact info, Tax information, etc.
- Your default W-4 information is stored within your Profile. See: How to view or edit your default W-4 information
My Productions will display a list of all the Projects you're connected to in TIM. Click on the Project name to access the Project.
My Documents is where you can upload and store documents that you might want to Attach to your Startwork, for example a Box Kit Inventory list or your Articles of Incorporation.
- For instructions, see: How to upload and attach documents to your Startwork
Company Account will lead you to the Company-level dashboards for any TiM Company Accounts you are connected to. TiM Company Accounts used by production companies to manage Startwork across one or more Projects.
Need Help? will take you to the TiM Help Center where you can find answers to FAQs and instructions for common actions in TiM.
- If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact TiM Support:
The Gear Icon at the top right of your screen will lead you to My Contacts and Account Settings:
- My Contacts is your own private Crew List! It shows a list of every person you've ever invited to a Project, and their contact information (if they have chosen to publicly provide that information).
- Account Settings is where you can manage your login email address, Alternate Email Addresses, and password. The information in your Account Settings does not affect Startwork or Crew Lists. Your Primary Email Address is the address you use to login to TiM. Alternate Email Addresses are other email addresses you use, that can be connected to your TiM Account so any messages sent to those addresses will all funnel to your TiM Account.
Your Project dashboard is where you can access information related to a particular Project. The Permissions set for you by production determine what buttons you are able to see on your Project dashboard.
My Stuff is where you can view or download your completed Startwork documents after they are Fully Approved by production. You can always view your Employment Details, regardless if your Startwork has been Fully Approved yet.
The Production Info box displays basic Production Company information. Click on more info to access your Production Contact and Employer of Record information. Any production-related questions should be directed to your Production Contact.