TiM handles Startwork only (ie: your W-4 and other documents necessary for hiring). Your tax documents (such as your W-2) will be provided by your Employer of Record (EOR), so please reach out to them with your request. You can find your EOR's contact information in TiM.
NOTE: If the Project you worked on used Media Services to process payroll, see "For Media Services clients only" below.
Where to find your Employer of Record contact info in TiM:
- Login to your TiM Account at hellotim.com.
- Select "My Productions" from the header.
- Enter the Project you need the W-2 from.
- Click "more info" at the bottom left of the Production Info box.
Your EOR's address and phone number are listed in the pop-up. If for some reason your EOR information is not listed, contact your production for the information. The production contact information is also listed under "more info," just above Employer of Record information.
Pro Tip: You can also find your Employer of Record information on your Startwork documents - look at the "Notice & Acknowledgment of Designated Pay Day" or start form for example. You can access your Startwork records from the "My Stuff" area of each Project within your TiM Account (click here for instructions).
For Media Services clients only:
If the Project you worked on used Media Services to process payroll, to receive a copy of your W-2, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of your tax documents.
- Go to mobile.mediaservices.com and register, if you haven't already.
- Once logged in, go to the Pay History tab and then to W2.
- If the W2 does not pop up when selected, this can be due to a pop up blocker within your browser that will need to be disabled.
NOTE: Media Services Crew Portal is a separate platform from TiM. If you need help accessing your W-2, please email Media Services Software Support (email@example.com).