TiM handles Startwork only (ie: your W-4 and other documents necessary for hiring). Your tax documents (such as your W-2) will be provided by your Employer of Record (EOR), so please reach out to your EOR to receive your W-2. You can find your EOR's contact information in TiM.
NOTE: If the Project you worked on used Cast & Crew, Media Services, or CAPS to process payroll, see "For Cast & Crew, CAPS, and Media Services employees" below.
Where to find your Employer of Record contact info in TiM:
- Login to your TiM Account at hellotim.com.
- Select "My Productions" from the header.
- Enter the Project you need the W-2 from.
- Click "more info" at the bottom left of the Production Info box.
Your EOR's address and phone number are listed in the pop-up. If for some reason your EOR information is not listed, contact your production for the information. The production contact information is also listed under "more info," just above Employer of Record information.
Pro Tip: You can also find your Employer of Record information on your Startwork documents - look at the "Notice & Acknowledgment of Designated Pay Day", start form, W-4, or W-9, for example. You can access your Startwork records from the "My Stuff" area of each Project within your TiM Account (click here for instructions).
For Cast & Crew, CAPS, and Media Services employees:
It is our understanding that Media Services, Cast & Crew, and CAPS employees can access their EOR and W-2 information via the My Cast & Crew portal, accessible via this link:
See instructions below.
(Yes, Media Services, Cast & Crew, and CAPS employees can use this portal - the companies are in the same family!)
- An employee's log in credentials will be the same for TiM and My Cast & Crew, because both systems leverage Okta as a single-sign-on solution.
- To our knowledge, employees can also use the My Cast & Crew portal to register for direct deposit, update their direct deposit bank information, and modify their tax withholdings.
For more information about My Cast & Crew, please contact Cast & Crew's Employee Help Desk:
Please sign in to leave a comment.