If you want someone to have access to your Project in TiM, but do not need that person to complete Startwork (because they have already completed Startwork for the Project, or are staff within your Company, for example), you can send a No Startwork Invite.
How to send a No Startwork Invite:
- Go to Crew Management.
- Click the blue "No Startwork Invite" button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the email address or phone number for the person you want to connect to this Project.
- Select a Department and Job Description for this person.
- Set Permissions to determine what this person will be able to see and have access to for this Project from their TiM Account.
- Add a custom note that will appear in the email notification sent to this person, letting them know they've been granted access to this Project in TiM.
- Click "Send Invite".
- The person should go to https://app.hellotim.com and log in or sign up using the email address the Invite was sent to. They will have access to the Project without being forced to complete Startwork.
Please sign in to leave a comment.