TiM's Showbiz CrewCard Export feature will export a .csv file that contains all the information you've set for employees in TiM. This .csv file can then be uploaded to Showbiz CrewCards v14, which will automatically create records for each employee in Showbiz. This saves you from manually creating records and keying in basic information for each crewmember!
If you need any Showbiz-related assistance, please email email@example.com.
How to use the "Showbiz CrewCard Export" in TiM:
Step 1. Export from TiM
- Go to hellotim.com and login.
- Select "My Productions" from the header, then enter the Project you want to export.
- Select "Crew Management."
- Click "Showbiz CrewCard Export."
- Select where you want the .csv file to export.
- Click "Save."
- The .csv file will save as "ProjectName_YYYY_MM_DD_ShowbizCrewCardExport.csv"
Step 2. Import to Showbiz CrewCard!
- Open Showbiz CrewCard.
- Select "Worksheet List" at the top left.
- Click "Import Starts or Mobile Timecards."
- Select "TiM."
- Choose the show you're uploading to.
- Select the .csv file you just exported.
- Give the system a minute to upload... and, Voila! All your Crewmembers have a record created for them!