TiM's Showbiz CrewCard Export feature will export a .csv file that contains all the information set for employees in TiM. This .csv file can then be uploaded to Showbiz CrewCards v14,* which will automatically create records for each employee in Showbiz. This saves you from manually creating records and keying in basic information for each crewmember!
Anyone with Invite/Manage Permissions are able to see the "Showbiz CrewCard Export" button in Crew Management. If you have "Invite/Manage: Department Only" Permissions, the exported file will contain information for your department only. If you have "Invite/Manage: Whole Crew" Permissions, the exported file will contain information for all crewmembers.
*NOTE: The TiM to Showbiz export requires Showbiz CrewCards version 14 or later.
If you need any Showbiz-related assistance, please email email@example.com.
How to use the "Showbiz CrewCard Export" in TiM:
Step 1. Export from TiM
- Go to hellotim.com and login.
- Select "My Productions" from the header, then enter the Project you want to export.
- Select "Crew Management."
- Click "Showbiz CrewCard Export."
- Select where you want the .csv file to export.
- Click "Save."
- The .csv file will save as "ProjectName_YYYY_MM_DD_ShowbizCrewCardExport.csv"
Step 2. Import to Showbiz CrewCard!
- Open Showbiz CrewCard.
- Select "Worksheet List" at the top left.
- Click "Import Starts or Mobile Timecards."
- Select "TiM."
- Choose the show you're uploading to.
- Select the .csv file you just exported.
- Give the system a minute to upload... and, Voila! All your Crewmembers have a record created for them!