The TiM Team works constantly to expand and improve our system. Please feel free to submit any thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
What's new in v. 1.25.0
TiM has introduced new functionality to support Projects onboarding outside of the United States.
- When you create a new Template or create a new Project, TiM will ask you to choose a country culture. The country culture will define the logic TiM uses to ensure Startwork is submitted properly.
- International Phone Numbers and Addresses can now be entered into TiM (in a user's Profile, a Company's Info, a Project's Info, or to send an Invite!).
- Reach out to email@example.com if you'd like assistance to set up a Project hiring outside of the United States.
More security when entering Sensitive Information
- A user's sensitive information is obfuscated when entered ahead of submitting Startwork. Users can click the eye icon to reveal and review the information before proceeding.
No guarantee? No problem.
- If your Project is not offering guarantees to crewmembers, you can now enter "0" hours into the Rate Guide for all positions, so that information will auto-populate in Invites.
- For more information, see: Setting up your Rate Guide
Bug & Feature Fixes
Thank you so much if you caught and reported any "technical weirdness" in our system, and for your patience as we worked to resolve these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!
- There were instances where the I-9 appeared to be submitted in Crew Management, but was not actually submitted. This issue has been thoroughly investigated and resolved.
- When exporting Startwork from TiM via the "Send to..." buttons in the Approval Pipeline, custom notes were not appearing in the email notifications sent to recipients. This has been fixed.
- Some users were receiving error messages when updating Account Settings, and had to clear their cache to get rid of the error. This will no longer occur - edit your Account Settings as you'd like!
- When downloading Startwork as one giant PDF, the records were being sorted alphabetically by department. That's not super helpful, so now records downloaded as one giant PDF will sort alphabetically by last name.
- In the Rate Guide, when Custom Positions were edited, a duplicate position was created. You can now edit and delete Custom Positions to your heart's content!
We look forward to sharing more updates with you as they are released!