(Outlines platform update in v. 1.39)
The TiM Team has been hard at work pushing fixes and new features! Check out what's new below.
As always, you can feel free to submit any thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
- The Payroll Bible got a face lift!
All crew records will appear in the Payroll Bible, regardless of Startwork Status (prior to this release, only Fully Approved records displayed in the Payroll Bible).
- The Payroll Bible is formatted more like an Excel spreadsheet. You can adjust column width and sort records alphabetically per column!
- You can still export all of the info within the Payroll Bible as an XLS.
- Users will now see Instructions during submission, outlining where each signature and required field needs their attention.
- The History area is more detailed. Now, Template names and version #s are displayed when a Template is shared, submitted, bounced back, and approved.
- If set, Company Approval Workflow Settings will be enforced on the Project level.
- Improved data-syncing in Approval Pipeline.
- When editing Employment Details for an existing crewmember, changing Department or Job Description no longer erases existing Employment Details.
Required Checkboxes are highlighted red during Startwork Submission.