(Outlines platform update in v. 1.39, 1.40, 1.41)
The TiM Team has been hard at work pushing fixes and new features! Check out what's new below.
As always, you can feel free to submit any thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality to email@example.com. Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Introducing... Quick Approve!
- If an approver is only interested in reviewing Employment Details and does not need to examine packet contents, they can use the new "Quick Approve" feature from the Approval Pipeline to complete their approvals in a snap!
- For more info, see: How and when to use Quick Approve
Introducing... the "Approvals Waiting" email notification!
- UPDATE as of 7/15/21: This feature is not available yet, and will go live during the week of 7/19/21.
- When someone is granted any "Approve Startwork as:" Permission, and there are records pending their approval, they will receive a daily email notification to remind them to complete their approvals.
The Project-level Payroll Bible got a face lift!
- Users with Edit: Rate Guide/Acct. Codes Permission have access to the Payroll Bible Report.
- To access your Payroll Bible, from your Project dashboard select "Rate Guide" > select "View Payroll Bible."
- You can export the data displayed in your Payroll Bible into an XLS.
- For instructions, see: How to download a Payroll Bible Report
New Features of the Payroll Bible:
- All records will be included in the Payroll Bible, regardless of Startwork Status.
- More information is visible than ever before!
- You can re-sort the data by simply clicking on the column headers!
Startwork Submission updates:
- Required checkboxes will highlight red at the onset of submission.
- Users will be presented with "Instructions" at the onset of Startwork submission, so they have a better understanding of what actions are required within the packet:
Other New Features:
- When editing an employee's Department or Job Description, any Employment Details previously selected will remain in tact.
- Going forward, when a packet name is referenced in an employee's History area, the version number will display as well.
- In the Approval Pipeline, "Download/Send Status & History" has been renamed as simply, "Batch History."
- In the Approval Pipeline, export buttons are represented with airplane icons, and the words "Send to" have been removed from these buttons.
- If an invalid email address or phone number is entered in an Invite, users will see a message to fix, rather than an Error.
- Employment Details for No Startwork Invites can be edited as usual (go to Crew Management > click the blue "edit" button > edit as you see fit > click "Save.").
- When using the "change packet" function from Crew Management, users with Edit: Startwork Templates Permission can click the "Startwork Templates" hyperlink to go directly to Startwork Templates.
- As soon as an Invite is deleted, the record will no longer appear in Crew Management or the Approval Pipeline.
- If the Setting "Enforce Sequential Approval Workflow" is set at the Company or Project level, the approval sequence will be enforced.
- Data updates in Crew Management and the Approval Pipeline have been improved so Startwork statuses appear accurately.
- When password reset links expire, a clear message is shown to the user letting them know this.