1. The Invite was sent to spam
- Ask the employee to search their spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Invite was sent to a wrong or misspelled email address
- Confirm the employee's email address, and then resend the Invite.
- To resend an Invite, just go to Crew Management and click "Resend Invite" next to the pending Invite (see image below).
I've confirmed the Invite was sent to the correct email address, and the employee still doesn't see it in their inbox! Now what?
If the employee is new to TiM, ask them to go directly to hellotim.com and Sign Up using the address the Invite was sent to. They will be directed to their Startwork as soon as their TiM Account is created.
If the employee already has a TiM Account, they can go directly to hellotim.com and login, and they will be able to access any new Startwork from "My Productions."
Pro Tip: You can tell if an Invite was sent to an existing TiM Account because the user's name will appear in Crew Management.
If you see "(pending)" instead of the person's name, the Invite was sent to an email address that is not connected an a TiM Account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.