A Company Admin is anyone with access to a TiM Company Account (a.k.a. the Company level).
Company Admins should be people who will need to access or manage the Projects, data, or library of Forms and Packets of your TiM Company Account, like an EIC, staff accountant, or staff of your production company.
If you're working with a freelancer who only needs access to one or a few of your Company Account's Projects, we suggest inviting them directly to each Project as opposed to inviting them as a Company Admin.
For more info, see: What is a Company Admin?
How to Invite Company Admins:
- Go to your Company Account dashboard by selecting “Company Account” at the top of the screen, then select the Company Account from the drop down.
- Select "Company Admins."
- Select "Add New Company Admin". An Invite window will pop up.
- Enter the information for the new Company Admin.
NOTE: Send this Invite to an email address connected to the Admin's TiM Account, or the email address the Admin will use to Sign Up with TiM.
- Click "Send Company Admin Invite."
- The new Company Admin will receive an email that includes a hyperlink to hellotim.com, where they can either Login with an existing TiM Account, or Sign Up with TiM.