If you are a Company Admin, and/or have been granted "Invite/Manage" Permissions for a Project, you are able to connect new team members!
If you are not already connected in TiM, please ask a colleague to send you an Invite.
If someone only needs access to certain Projects in TiM:
You will need to send them an Invite from each Project that they need access to. Project-level Invites are sent from Crew Management.
- If this person does not need to complete Startwork for a Project, send them a No Startwork Invite.
- If this person does need to complete Startwork for a Project, send them a Crewmember Invite.
Friendly reminder to assign each person the appropriate Permissions for each Project based on the responsibilities they will have on the Project. This will ensure that they have the access they need in TiM to carry out their duties.
Pro Tip: Permissions can be changed at any time from Crew Management > permissions. If someone says they don't see a button, check their Permissions! Chances are, their Permissions need to be expanded.
If someone needs access to your Company Account and all Projects housed within your Company Account:
You will want to send them a Company Admin Invite. Only existing Company Admins can send Company Admin Invites.
If your company is going through a change in management, you might need to establish a new Master Company Admin.
What is a Master Company Admin?
- A Master Company Admin is the "owner" of the Company Account.
- A Master cannot be deleted from a Company Account. (This ensures that there is always an Admin associated with a Company, so the Company is never cut off from TiM.)
- A Master can delete other Company Admins from a Company Account.
- A Master should be someone who will remain with a company for an extended period of time.
- A Master should be someone who can make TiM-related decisions about their TiM Company Account.
If you need to establish a new Master Company Admin, please contact TiM Support to request the change. Switching the Master Company Admin can only be done by TiM Support.
Once the new Master is established, that person can delete other Company Admins as necessary.
Read Next: New to TiM? Here's TiM 101