If an employee has submitted an Attachment with their Startwork, the document will appear in the Attachments column of the Approval Pipeline.
How to view Attachments:
- From the Approval Pipeline, click on the name of the attachment.
- The document will open in your browser's viewer.
How to download Attachments:
Currently in TiM, Attachments are only downloadable with a whole Startwork packet.
- From the Approval Pipeline, select the checkbox(es) next to the employee(s) whose Startwork and Attachments you'd like to download.
- Click the gray "Download" button.
- A pop up will appear. Choose the type(s) of Attachments you need to download.
- Click "Batch It!"
- In Recent Batch History, a download link will be generated.
NOTE: Direct Download links are accessible to anyone with "Approve Startwork as Startwork Gatekeeper" or "Approve Startwork as Production Accountant" Permissions.
- When the batch is ready, click the link to download a .zip file. When the .zip file is opened, each Startwork packet will be named as the employee's name, type of packet, name of Project, and date sent/downloaded.
For example "Smith_John_Non-Union Packet_NameofProject_YYYY_MM_DD_Packet"
How to send Attachments to recipients:
Currently in TiM, Attachments can only be sent with a whole Startwork packet.
- From the Approval Pipeline, select the checkmark boxes on the left to indicate which employees' documents to send.
- Click one of the "Send to..." buttons to initiate a Batch Send. A pop up will appear.
- Within the pop up, select the type(s) of Attachments you would like to include in this batch.
- When you are ready to send, click "Batch It!".
- The attachments for each employee will be included in the batch with their full Startwork packet.
NOTE: Download links expire after 5 days (120 hours) from when the Batch was sent.
- The recipient(s) will receive an email that includes a link to download the packet Batch as a .zip file.
Pro Tip: Once a Batch Send is initiated, you can track it in Recent Batch History at the bottom of the Approval Pipeline screen. Once the batch is downloaded, a little check mark will appear next to the recipient's email address.