If an employee has submitted an Attachment / Supporting Document with their Startwork, the document will appear in the Attachments column of the Approval Pipeline.
How to view Attachments:
- From the Approval Pipeline, click on the name of the attachment.
- The document will open in your browser's viewer.
How to download Attachments:
Currently in TiM, Attachments are only downloadable with a whole Startwork packet.
- From the Approval Pipeline, select the checkmark boxes on the left to indicate which employees' Startwork to download.
- Select "Download."
- A pop up will appear. Within the pop up, choose which Attachments to include in this download.
- Click "Batch It!"
- Under "Batch History," a download link will be generated (give it a minute, especially if you're downloading a lot of files it might take a few moments to generate. You will see "(batch request pending)" until the link is generated).
- When the batch is ready, click the link to download a .zip file. When the .zip file is opened, each Startwork record will be named as the employee's name, type of packet, name of Project, and date sent/downloaded.
For example "John Smith_Non-Union Packet_NameofProject_YYYY_MM_DD_Packet"
How to send Attachments to recipients:
Currently in TiM, Attachments can only be sent with a whole Startwork packet.
- From the Approval Pipeline, select the checkmark boxes on the left to indicate which employees' Startwork to send.
- Select the Export button that corresponds with the set of pages Tagged for export.
- Once you click an export button, a pop up will appear. Within the pop up, choose which Attachments to include in this Batch.
- Under "Email link to:", enter the email address(es) for the folks who need to receive this Startwork. You can add multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma (ex: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- Click "Batch It!"
The recipient(s) will receive an email that includes a link to download the packet Batch as a .zip file (see image below). When the .zip file is opened, each Startwork packet will be named as the employee's name, type of packet, name of project, and date sent.
For example: "Smith_John_Non-Union Packet_NameofProject_YYYY_MM_DD_Packet"
FYI: TiM provides a download link instead of attaching PDFs to an email for security purposes, to keep sensitive information from sitting in people's email inboxes for long periods of time. Download links expire after 5 days (120 hours) from when the Batch was sent.
** DO NOT resend a Batch. It will not make the processing go any faster and will only add to the processing queue. If you need assistance, please Contact Us**