Any "Approve Startwork as" Permission allows a person to access the Approval Pipeline. People with these Permissions can only sign/ approve Startwork if a corresponding type of Signature Field has been applied within packet Templates. For more information, see: How an approval workflow is created in TiM
The Approve Startwork as: Production Accountant Permission allows a person to:
- Access the Approval Pipeline.
- Approve and sign Startwork as Production Accountant (ONLY if a Production Accountant Signature Field exists in the packet).
- Bounce packets back to the Startwork Gatekeeper (ONLY if a Production Accountant Signature Field exists in the packet).
- Export / Send Startwork to payroll and other recipients.
- Track the status of Startwork exported from TiM.
- Download Startwork.
- Edit account codes at the Production Accountant approval step.
- See the status of Startwork as it moves through the approval process.
- View the contents of Startwork packets that are past Gatekeeper review.
- View PDFs of verified I-9s and Fully Approved Startwork packets.
- View Employment Details for everyone connected to the Project.
- View the Audit History for each submitted packet.
In the Approval Pipeline, a person with Approve Startwork as: Production Accountant Permissions will see the green Production Accountant column highlighted, green "Approve" buttons which enables them to approve Startwork, export buttons which are used to export/ send tagged pages to payroll and other recipients, and the Batch History, which enables them to track the status of Startwork that has been sent to recipients.
If no Production Accountant Signature Field exists, the user will see a grayed out version of the Approval Pipeline (ie: they will not be able to execute the first two abilities listed above), surrounded by the export buttons and Batch History.