You can download Startwork once it is submitted by the employee, using the gray "Download" button in the Approval Pipeline. "Download" will allow you to download all pages of a record to your local device.
- If you only need to download specific pages from your packets (for example, Deal Memos only, or payroll forms only), see: Exporting specific documents from packets
- If you need to download blank PDF versions of your Startwork packets, see: How to download blank PDFs of Startwork Templates
FYI: An employee can view/download their own Startwork once the packet is Fully Approved by production. For instructions, see: How to view or download your own Startwork
How to download Startwork from TiM:
- From the Approval Pipeline, select the checkmark boxes on the left to indicate which employees' Startwork to download.
- Select "Download."
- A pop up will appear. Within the pop up, choose which Attachments to include in this download, if any.
- Click "Batch It!"
- Under "Batch History," a download link will be generated (give it a minute, especially if you're downloading a lot of files it might take a few moments to generate. You will see "(batch request pending)" until the link is generated).
- When the batch is ready, click the link to download a .zip file. When the .zip file is opened, each Startwork record will be named as the employee's name, type of packet, name of Project, and date sent/downloaded.
For example "John Smith_Non-Union Packet_NameofProject_YYYY_MM_DD_Packet"