The Edit: Production Information Permission allows a person to:
- Edit a Project's Production Info.
- Edit a Project's Production Settings,* including:
- Default Production Department settings
- Approval Workflow settings
- Electronic Signature settings
- Form I-9 settings
*For more information, see: Configuring your Company and Project Settings
Production Info can be accessed from a user's Project dashboard, by clicking the "edit" button next to Production Info.
NOTE: A Project's Production Information is initially set up when the Project is created. The person who created the Project will always have the ability to edit Production Information regardless of how their overall Permissions are set.
Production Settings can be accessed from a user's Project dashboard, by clicking the gear icon at the top right of the Production Info box.