Any "Approve Startwork as" Permission allows a person to access the Approval Pipeline. People with these Permissions can only sign/ approve Startwork if a corresponding type of Signature Field has been applied within packet Templates. For more information, see: How an approval workflow is created in TiM
An Approve Startwork as: [Production Supervisor, AUPM, UPM, Line Producer, or Studio Exec] Permission allows a person to:
- Access the Approval Pipeline.
- Approve and sign Startwork if a corresponding Signature Field exists in the packet.
- Bounce packets back to the Startwork Gatekeeper.
- See the status of Startwork as it moves through the approval process.
- View the contents of Startwork packets that are past Gatekeeper review.
- View PDFs of verified I-9s and Fully Approved Startwork packets.
- View Employment Details for everyone connected to the Project.
- View the Audit History for each submitted packet.
In the Approval Pipeline, a person with Approve Startwork as: [Production Supervisor, AUPM, UPM, Line Producer, or Studio Exec] Permissions will see a highlighted Approval column that corresponds with the type of Permission they were granted, as well as "Approve" buttons which enables them to approve Startwork.
NOTE: If no corresponding Signature Field exists in packet Templates, the user will not see any "Approve" buttons, they will only see a grayed out version of the Approval Pipeline (ie: they will not be able to execute the first two abilities listed above).