If a Project is no longer active, you can Wrap the Project in TiM to move it out of your Active Productions list.
What happens when you wrap a Project in TiM:
- New Invites cannot be sent from the Project.
- The following will be frozen as-is and made read-only:
- All Startwork (regardless of Approval status).
- All employee records and Permissions (including outstanding Invites).
- Production Info, Startwork Templates, and the Rate Guide.
- Startwork packets can no longer be downloaded or sent to recipients.
- Users connected to the Project will retain read-only access to:
- Their own Startwork.
- Their own Employment Details.
- The Project's Info.
- The Project's Crew List (visible to employees with "View: Crew List" Permissions).
NOTE: For recordkeeping purposes, we do not erase data or packets from our system when a Project is wrapped.
How to wrap a Project in TiM:
NOTE: After a Project is Wrapped in TiM, Startwork can no longer be downloaded or sent to recipients. If you need access to Startwork PDFs post-wrap, download all Startwork records before Wrapping the Project in TiM.
- From the Project dashboard, click "edit" in the Production Info box. This will take you to Production Info.
- At the bottom of Production Info, select "Wrap Production."
- In the space provided, type "That is a wrap!"
- Select "Wrap."
- Once Wrapped, a Project will appear grayed out within My Productions. On the Company dashboard, the Project will be grayed out and moved under "Wrapped Productions."
Please sign in to leave a comment.