You requested a way to manage Startwork across multiple Projects from one place, and that day has come!
The Master Approval Pipeline (MAP) displays the Startwork records for all employees invited to every Project within a Company Account. Company Admins can approve, send, and download Startwork across multiple Projects, all from the MAP!
The MAP is accessible from the Company dashboard, and is only available to Company Admins.
The MAP looks and behaves almost exactly like the Project-level Approval Pipeline, with a few key differences:
Project Names are listed next to each employee's Startwork record.
- Click the Project Name to see that employee's record within the Project's Approval Pipeline.
Approval Columns highlight depending on the Approval Permissions you have for each Project.
- For example, if you have "Approve Startwork as: Startwork Gatekeeper" on one Project, and "Approve Startwork as: Line Producer" on a different Project, both columns will highlight, and only the "Approve" buttons you have access to see will be visible.
The MAP displays records using Pagination.
- This differs from the Project-level Approval Pipeline, where you scroll to view all records.
- You can choose to view 20, 50, 75, or 100 records at a time.
Search and Filter the MAP to view specific Startwork records.
- Use the Search bar to search by Project, employee, department, or position.
- Use the Sort by options to organize the list of results.
- Use the Filter by options to limit your results.
- Each Approval column has its own set of filters, too!
- Select "Clear filters" to reset the MAP.
You can Send to Payroll and Send to Studio for multiple Projects at once!
- To send Startwork corresponding to multiple Projects:
- Select the Startwork records using the checkboxes on the left.
- Click "Send to Payroll" or "Send to Studio."
- A pop-up will appear.
- Just like when sending Startwork at the Project level, TiM will suggest payroll recipient email addresses based on what's been entered in that Project's Production Info.
- Within the pop-up, you will be able to add or edit recipient email addresses, include a custom note to each Project recipient, select which Attachments should be included, and choose to cc yourself on the batches.
- Click "Batch it!"
- The MAP will automatically break the Startwork up into separate batches by Project.
- You can track each batch's status under "Batch History".
NOTE: Send To buttons corresponding to Custom Tags do not appear on the MAP, because they are unique to each Project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.