Once an I-9 is shredded in TiM, someone with "Approve Startwork as: Startwork Gatekeeper" Permissions can re-share a fresh I-9.
- Go to the Approval Pipeline.
- Click the yellow "Review" button to access Employment Details.
- At the top of the screen, select "Click here to edit employment details or send back a different packet." This will activate the Employment Details to be modified.
- Scroll down and DE-select the check box next to "Do not include a Form I-9 in this employee's Startwork packet."
- Click "Send back to Crewmember."
NOTE: This will send the employee a fresh I-9, and prompt them to re-submit their entire packet. However, all their previously recorded answers will be retained, so re-submitting their packet should take less than two minutes!
NOTE: There is a log of logic built into Form I-9 within TiM. Do not upload a PDF of Form I-9 as a Special Packet. Click here to learn why.