Right after you submit your Startwork, TiM will ask you, "Are there any documents you would like to submit with this packet?" This is an opportunity for you to upload and attach additional documents that you need to submit with your Startwork.
- If you are granted a Box/Kit Rental, you will usually need to provide an Inventory to itemize the costs of your kit.
- If you are being paid as a Loan-Out, you will most likely need to submit Articles of Incorporation to verify that your Loan-Out company is valid.
NOTE: If you have already submitted your Startwork, you can attach documents to your Startwork retroactively. See: How to upload and share attachments at any time
How to attach documents to your Startwork at the time of submission:
If you already have documents uploaded within your TiM Account, just select the checkbox next to the file you want to share and click "Continue."
If you need to upload and share new files with production:
NOTE: Files must be in pdf, png, jpg, jpeg or gif formats.
1. From the drop down, select a category to file this document in TiM.
You will see four categories of documents:
- Box/Kit Inventory
- Voided Check
- Articles of Incorporation (Required for Loan-Outs)
These categories are visible to production, so be sure to upload your documents within their applicable categories. "Other" can be used for miscellaneous documents.
NOTE: Do not upload ID documents to use for I-9 verification. Per USCIS regulations, the employer or authorized representative of the employer must physically examine each original document and scans/photos of documents are not acceptable to use for verification.
2. Click "Choose File."
3. Select the file from your device.
4. Click "Continue."
TiM will share your documents with production!
Please sign in to leave a comment.