Making sure you're using the latest browser version, and clearing your browser cache periodically is important to ensure TiM (and other websites) are performing at their best.
Clearing browser cache is important especially because browsers often hold on to information and aggressively try to auto-fill information, which could lead to issues like auto-filling the wrong email or password to a log in screen, or auto-filling the wrong name and address into your TiM Profile.
In this digital age, visiting your browser settings and cleaning up your auto-fill settings periodically is akin to cleaning out that cluttered desk drawer!
Instructions for Chrome:
- How to clear cache & cookies on Chrome
- NOTE in Chrome: Please select "All-Time" to ensure a full cache clear.
- How to update to the latest version of Chrome
Instructions for Safari:
- How to clear cache & cookies on Safari
- How to update to the latest version of Safari on Mac
Instructions for Microsoft Edge:
- How to clear cache & cookies on Microsoft Edge
- How to update to the latest version of Microsoft Edge