(Outlines platform update in v. 1.53)
Our May 2023 update focuses on a new feature, feature updates, and bug fixes across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
- Users can now download blank PDFs from their Company Library and project-level Startwork Templates!
- For more information, please see: How to download blank PDFs of Startwork Templates
- Users no longer need to clear their browser cache after a TiM platform update for optimal site performance.
- Resolved a visual bug in My Profile where a preset signature would appear selected when a drawn signature has already been selected.
- Legal and Landscape aspect ratio forms will now generate dimensions properly on a user-submitted finalized PDF.
- The Master Approval Pipeline will no longer throw an "isincludei9" error during exports.
- Resolved a rare issue during Quick Approval where all Approvals have been placed, but the packet was not Fully Approved.
- Resolved a rare issue where packets with redacted information were not downloadable from the My Stuff section.