(Outlines platform update in v. 1.51)
Our January 2023 update focuses on bug fixes and technical improvements across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
- New users who are invited via a "No Startwork Invite" will now be prompted to create their signature upon account creation.
- Date of birth in Profile now supports the year 1900 and onwards.
- "IATSE Local 728" and "Teamsters Local 728" added to Employee Invite Union selection.
- Kit Allowance codes marked as required in templates no longer produce an error during submission, if the corresponding Kit Allowance was not granted to a crewmember's Employment Details.
- Resolved an issue where Payroll Entities in Company Information were not visually saving.
- Resolved an error where crewmembers were unable to submit a bounced back packet, if a new version of the packet was published prior to resubmission.