(Outlines platform update in v. 1.52)
Our March 2023 update focuses on some feature updates and bug fixes across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
- Due to popular demand, Crewmembers are no longer allowed to edit the Start Date, End Date, or the values of their assigned Allowances when accepting Employment Details.
- Crewmembers should contact the individual who invited them to the Project for any Employment Detail modifications.
- Added a "Spinner" icon when downloading the Crew List Report export.
- Allowances with a "0" amount will now appear in the Startwork Type Distro List, under Startwork Templates.
- Resolved a rare issue in My Profile where a Foreign National's State of Residence Field was not being accepted.
- Resolved a rare issue where Job Changes were able to be initiated without a change in Employment Details.
- Quick Approve no longer throws an error for Individuals who have submitted Startwork with required Loan-Out Smart Fields.
- Resolved an error during Quick and Full Approvals for submitted packets with Signature Fields marked as Above Scale.
- Required Smart Fields now appear when previewing a template.
Article is closed for comments.