(Outlines platform update in v. 1.55)
Our October 2023 update brings the 2023 I-9 into TiM, as well as performance upgrades and bug fixes across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Feature Updates: 2023 I-9
The 2023 I-9 has arrived! We have some information below to help our clients with the transition.
- New crewmember Startwork submissions after the update will automatically include the 2023 I-9.
- We recommend any I-9's submitted prior to Friday, October 27, are Verified and exported to payroll prior to the USCIS deadline of November 1, 2023.
- If your team prefers crewmembers resubmit their Startwork with the 2023 I-9, please follow instructions in the article below:
- If your team is using remote verification via E-Verify, we've added instructions on checking the "Alternative Procedure" box during I-9 Verification in this article:
- Finally, TiM can assist with manually tracking your team's E-Verify cases:
- Resolved a rare issue where assigning a Special Packet was not matching to crewmembers when during an invite.
- Resolved an issue preventing an invite to a phone number to be resent to a different phone number.
- Resolved an issue where a "504 Gateway" error would appear when generating a new version of a template with a high page quantity.