If you are trying to Sign Up for TiM and see the message, "The Phone Number entered is already in use with another Account" it means that there is already a TiM Account registered to the Phone Number entered under "Mobile Phone Number."
To troubleshoot, select "Log In" and try logging in instead. Contact TiM Support if you need further assistance.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not create another TiM Account.
- Each person using TiM should have only one TiM Account, so Startwork and Projects can be managed via a single login.
- Do not enter a fake or incorrect phone number to bypass sign up.
- Your phone number will flow onto your Startwork so if you use a fake phone number, that misinformation will populate onto your Startwork documents.
- Do not use an office line. Use your cell phone number.
Your office line may be yours for now, but if you move offices, someone else might take over that phone line. You can choose to hide your personal email and phone number from Project Crew Lists to keep your personal phone number private.
If you suspect that your phone number might have been misused to create a TiM Account, please Contact TiM Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.