Thank you for using TiM, and being part of the movement to change our industry for the better!
In keeping with our mission to listen, learn, and build with every TiM user, we are excited to announce the following updates:
Company Library & Startwork Templates got a face lift!
- Forms and packets are now organized in tabs, instead of in a list, so it’s clearer to see what’s what.
Startwork Packets have new names!
- Packets that are auto-matched to employees when they are sent an Invite are now called Standard Packets.
- Packets that are manually shared with employees are now called Special Packets.
Job Change in just a few clicks! (Build your Default Job Change Packet today!)
- You can now build a Default Job Change Packet that employees will be automatically matched to when undergoing a Job Change.
- If an employee’s terms of employment are changing, simply go to Crew Management and edit their Employment Details. TiM will match the employee to your Default Job Change Packet automatically.
- When building your Default Job Change Packet, use Viewing Permissions to specify which pages of a packet should go to what type of employee.
- Contact email@example.com if you need help building your Default Job Change Packet.
See exactly what each type of employee will see in their Startwork packet!
- With TiM’s new Save & Test filters, you can see exactly how your packet will look to, say, a DGA employee versus a SAG-AFTRA employee.
- When building a packet, click “Save & Test” and choose specific Employment Details to see how a packet will look to different types of employees.
Fewer packet types to manage! (Use Viewing Permissions instead!)
- For any new Projects created going forward, you will not see Cast packet Templates.
- Instead, insert all your Cast forms into your Standard Union or Non-Union packet, and assign a Department/Position or Union/Guilds viewing permission to pages that only need to show to members of the Cast department or SAG-AFTRA.
- You can then use our new Save & Test filters to see exactly how your packet will look to a member of the Cast Department or a SAG-AFTRA employee.
Clearly identify the status of everyone’s Startwork from one place!
- Each employee will appear in the Approval Pipeline as soon as their Employee Invite is sent.
Upload all employee information to the latest version of Showbiz Crew Cards!
- Now you can export the entire crew’s employment information from TiM to the latest version of Showbiz Crew Cards in just a few clicks!
Didn’t mean to send someone an I-9? Shred it!
- If an employee has already submitted an I-9, but you don’t need it, use the Shred This I-9 button at the verify step to delete the I-9 from the system.
Finally… you can label Custom Tags!
- Easily label your Custom Tags with Tag Setup so you can identify which recipient should receive what Startwork documents.
- Set default Tags for every Project within a Company in Company Library.
- Tags can be customized per Project in Startwork Templates.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More to come soon...
Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.