You may have noticed…. TiM looks different!
We’ve received so much constructive feedback from administrators as well as crewmembers the past few weeks (Thank you for your engagement!), and we are excited to announce the following updates:
With packet Versioning, you can edit Templates anytime!
(You no longer have to worry if editing Startwork Templates will interrupt your Approval workflow!)
- If you realize a packet you’ve already Distributed needs to be edited, you can create a new Version that will auto-match to employees you Invite to the Project from that point forward.
- If an employee has submitted a packet whose Template has been revised, you can send them a newer Version of the packet from the Gatekeeper review step of the Approval Pipeline.
- Click “view” next to a published packet in Startwork Templates to see how the packet will appear to different types of employees.
- Pro Tip: Hover your cursor over the version number to see a history of edits made to this template.
- Click here for instructions & more information on editing Published packets
You can now retroactively set Tags!
(Can you hear the choir of angels singing?)
- Now, you can add or remove Tags at any time from Startwork Templates via “Edit Tags & Titles.”
- What’s this mean? If you forget to Tag a page in a packet, go to Startwork Templates at any time and click “Edit Tags & Titles” next to any Version of any packet and your edits will be reflected in real time when you send Startwork to any recipient from the Approval Pipeline.
- Click here for instructions on how to edit Tags & Titles
Share as many additional packets as needed at any time!
- Once an employee’s original packet is shared with them, you can share any additional packets with them at any time, regardless of each packet’s status.
- View each packet’s status by clicking “view more” in Crew Management!
- Click here for instructions & more information on sharing Special Packets
You can now choose exactly what packet to match to an employee at the time of Invite.
- Choose exactly what packet to send to the employee from the Assign Startwork area of the Employee Invite.
- To share a Special Packet with an employee instead of a Standard Packet, select “Do not match employee to a Standard Packet” in the Assign Startwork area of the Employee Invite.
- = Less clicks to share a Special Packet!
- Click here for instructions & more information on sharing Special Packets at the time of Invite
Crew Management area revised!
- We’ve re-worded Startwork statuses and replaced icons with words so you know exactly where to click! No more guessing!
- Did you send an Invite to the wrong email address? Easy fix -- click “Resend Invite” in Crew Management. Click here for instructions.
- Waiting on an employee to submit their Startwork? Send them a reminder! Click here for instructions.
- View and edit account codes at a glance!
- Once an employee’s original packet is Fully Approved, to initiate a Job Change, simply click “Initiate Job Change” next to the employee’s name! Click here for detailed instructions
- Easily change the type of packet the employee needs to submit, by clicking “Change Packet”!
- If the employee has already submitted the packet, you can send them back a different packet from the Approval Pipeline at the Gatekeeper review step!
More visibility into who’s received each type of packet!
- From Startwork Templates, click "Startwork Type Distro List" to see who was matched to what packet, and what terms of employment appeared on that packet.
- In the new and improved Share area, you can clearly see what employees have received the Special Packet and what employees have not.
For Media Services clients, Payroll Company Information saved at the Company level will automatically populate for each Project!
- Go to Company Information now!
- Enter your Payroll Company Name and both payroll coordinator email addresses.
- Do this, and you won’t need to enter this information every time you create a new Project!
If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More to come soon...
Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.