You can edit Startwork Packets at any time. If the Startwork Packet has already been Published or Distributed, you will create a new Version of the packet so as not to disrupt any packets of the previous version which are pending approval.
How to edit a Startwork Template:
- Go to Startwork Templates.
If the Template has not been Published or Distributed yet:
- Click "Edit".
If the Template has already been Published or Distributed:
- Click "+ Create a New Version" next to the packet type you want to edit. This will create a new Version of this packet.
- You will land in the Builder.
- Make any necessary edits.
- Click "Save and Test" to preview your packet. Or, click "Save and Exit" to go back to Startwork Templates.