You can download employees' Startwork from the Approval Pipeline once it is completed and submitted by the employee (see instructions below).
An employee can download their own completed Startwork once the packet is Fully Approved (see instructions below).
Can I download blank PDFs of my Project's Startwork packets?
In TiM it is not possible to download blank PDFs of Startwork forms or packets. TiM is only a distributor of forms and does not store company forms as blank PDFs.
For links to government forms and Media Services payroll forms, click here.
How to download Startwork submitted by an employee:
NOTE: Only people with "Approve Startwork as Startwork Gatekeeper" or "Approve Startwork as Production Accountant" Permissions are able to download Startwork.
- Go to the Approval Pipeline.
- Select the checkmark box(es) on the left to indicate which employee(s) Startwork you want to download.
- Click the gray "Download" button below the Approval Pipeline.
- A pop up will appear. Choose what types of Attachments to include, if any.
- Click "Batch it!"
- In Recent Batch History, a download link will be generated.
NOTE: Direct Download links are accessible to anyone with "Approve Startwork as Startwork Gatekeeper" or "Approve Startwork as Production Accountant" Permissions.
- When the batch is ready, click the link to download a .zip file. When the .zip file is opened, each Startwork packet will be named as the employee's name, type of packet, name of Project, and date sent/downloaded.
For example "John Smith_Non-Union Packet_NameofProject_YYYY_MM_DD_Packet"
How to download your own Startwork:
NOTE: You can only download your own Startwork once it is Fully Approved.
- Login to hellotim.com.
- Click "My Productions" at the top of the screen.
- Click into a Project.
- Click "My Stuff."
- Click "View/Download." This will open your Startwork in a browser window. You can download the documents from the browser window.