Page Titles are applied to page thumbnails so the forms within a packet can be easily identified during the Startwork submission and approval processes.
If you don't Title your thumbnails, the pages just look like a bunch of boxes and it's difficult to tell which pages are which!
Page Titles can be added or revised at any time, by users with Edit: Startwork Templates Permission.
Without Page Titles:
With Page Titles:
How to add or revise Page Titles:
- Access your Templates (from your Company Library or Startwork Templates).
- Select "Edit Tags & Titles."* This will open the Builder.
- Select a page thumbnail (the thumbnail will outline in turquoise once selected).
Pro Tip: You can select multiple pages at once by holding down command + selecting each page thumbnail. You can select multiple consecutive pages at once by selecting the leftmost page thumbnail + hold down shift + select the rightmost page thumbnail.
- Under "Add Page Titles," enter a Title for the selected page(s).
- When finished, select "Save and Exit" at the top right.
*NOTE: Revisions to Tags & Titles do not automatically update on all previous versions of a Template. If you have multiple versions of a Template, select "show version history," then use "Edit Tags & Titles" to revise the Tags for each version of the Template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.